UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing an exciting opportunity for Chinese students to benefit from studying for an MBA in Ireland. Dean’s Impact MBA China Award is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This master scholarship programme is exclusively offered to Chinese national students towards the Master of Business Administration programme at UCD Smurfit. On selection, students will receive €17,500 per annum.
This scholarship will provide €17,500 per academic year to help students gain higher education.
User Review( votes)
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school under the University College Dublin in Ireland that educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
Why choose to study at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School? UCD Smurfit ranked among the best in Europe, according to the Financial Times, and is a globally ranked institute that is also recognized by the title of one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit for its range of MBA programmes and Masters Degrees. The expert faculty at UCD creates future business leaders.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 30th April 2022.
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €17,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Students from China can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme taught at UCD Smurfit can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate a coherent narrative outlining how they will use their MBA qualifications to become a global business leader and support the relationship between Ireland and China.
- The applicants must have received an offer of a place as a full-time MBA student at the UCD Smurfit School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their admission applications via the application portal. Students that want to apply for the scholarship on the UCD Smurfit Website for the Full-Time MBA and follow instructions to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Other additional documents like passport copy or nationality proof
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements to join UCD Smurfit.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
Selected MBA students will be provided €17,500 per academic year towards the cost of studying at UCD Smurfit.