The University of Groningen is offering an extremely exciting Talent Grant Philosophy Scholarships for students who are undertaking a master program in the field of philosophy.
This funding scheme aims to increase the number of young and ambitious international students within its faculty of philosophy. All the ideal candidates will get to win the award of €2,500 for one academic year.
Great opportunity for international students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Groningen has been working very well in three areas such as education, innovation, and research since 1614. It consistently ranks as one of the 100 top universities of the world. It provides top-notch education in a broad range of disciplines to students.
Why at the University of Groningen? At the institution, you will have access to high-quality supervision, top-quality education, and the most advanced facilities. The university carries prominence as one of the best research universities in Europe.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem Rep.), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands of the United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master program in philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: For this application , the University of Groningen is looking for candidates who have the following credentials:
- Must be from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Must hold an offer to study in an application at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates will be selected automatically for this application after applying for an application program.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For this program, candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in philosophy or philosophy of a specific scientific discipline, or another bachelor’s degree which the admissions board considers being equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to prove their proficiency in English by achieving IELTS, the minimum overall score of 6.5 TOEFL 92/120 IBT.
All winners will get an award of €2.500 for the one academic year. This award will help them pursue a master degree at the University of Groningen.