Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has brought the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarships to encourage meritorious students to turn their dreams into reality.
The aim of this educational bursary is to support aspirants who want to undertake the postgraduate degree programme in Pakistan.
This is an amazing programme that can provide you with tuition fees and other stipends throughout the duration of an eligible course.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1974, Higher education commission is a Government of Pakistan’s statutory regulator whose main functions are funding, overseeing, regulating and accrediting the higher education institutions in the country.
Why should you apply for this programme? Higher education commission with a favourable environment and modern facilities has become the first choice of aspirants who come here to study. It holds an impressive reputation at the state and national levels.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fees and all other academic fees and other stipends
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani Students
- The prize can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To receive consideration for this award, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- Applicant must be under 30 years of age
- Candidates must have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Claimants must have an excellent academic record
- Applicants must be Pakistani
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to join this program, you have to complete the online application form. Applicants must complete a CGI application form and Medical history and report form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are mandatory to provide the following documents with their application for admission: statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study, research proposal, attested copies of all academic degrees & transcripts, two passport size photographs, three letters of recommendation, medical certificate, certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS, NOC from the employer, one copy of HEC application form with the bank deposit slip.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in relevant fields.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
The scholarship will cover tuition fees and all other academic fees, round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.