To bring the diversity within its School of Law, Queen Mary University of London is now accepting applications for the Roy Goode Scholarship.
This funding scheme is available for all LLM, MSc and MA courses, and will cover the full full-tuition fee for those students taking part in one of these degree programmes at Queen Mary University.
A very helpful program that will cover the full tuition fee of any approved course.
User Review( vote)
The Queen Mary University of London is a preeminent research-intensive institution located in London, London. It opened its doors for students in the year 1785 as the London Medical College. It is a reputed university delivering teaching and research at the international level.
Why would you like to take admission at the Queen Mary University of London? It is a diverse community with staff and students from over 160 nationalities. Here, students can find internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses across the full disciplinary spectrum. Apart from courses, the university has ample career opportunities for its students.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom, EU, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following courses:
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: Entrants are advised to check the given eligibility criteria before applying:
- Applications are open for both domestic and international students
- Candidates should be applying for one of the courses given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this award. They will be awarded this application automatically once they have been enrolled in an eligible course before the deadline at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, candidates can submit these: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This support will help selected students by covering the full tuition cost of any approved master programme.