Do you have a desire to study in New Zealand? If so, make your dream come true by applying for the English Proficiency Programme Rebate Scholarships offered by the Victoria University of Wellington.
There are 25 awards available for outstanding international students who are going to enrol in the first year of an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in Trimester 1 2021.
Get a full refund of your EPP tuition fees when you enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate study in Trimester at the Victoria University in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The Victoria University of Wellington is one of the great global-civic universities with a proud tradition of academic excellence. The University provides a learning environment to help students in achieving their educational goals.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? When it comes to world-class teaching and student services, Victoria University is considered as the best place to study in New Zealand. Here, candidates will get a world-class environment to explore as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They should have applied for EPP study for Trimester 3 2020 (November)
- Candidates must have applied for full-degree study for Trimester 1 2021 (February)
- Students who intend to enrol in their first year of an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in Trimester 1 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates who wish to apply for this opportunity, they must follow and complete the online application form according to the program which is given all below:
- Apply for the EPP Rebate Scholarship online
- Apply for EPP study online
- Apply for your full degree study
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a personal statement of 200 to 250 words? outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University of Wellington, including your study and career goals full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to meet English language requirements according to the program.
Scholarship recipients will be refunded the full tuition fees (not including student levies) of one EPP course on successful enrolment in their full-degree study at the Victoria University of Wellington.