Intending to support the education of Chinese students in the United Kingdom, the University of Edinburgh is implementing the Church of Scotland funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Admirable offer for international students to get fund for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is ranked as the top 20th universities in the world.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? Edinburgh encourages students to get involved with as many clubs and societies as possible. They make the most of existing strengths and develop new skills to increase your self-awareness.
Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fees and accommodation
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Mainland China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in theological study.
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants who are both nationals and residents of mainland China and applying for a postgraduate programme within the School of Divinity.
- Applicants must be approved by China Christian Council.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, students can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the references, academic transcripts and a statement of support from the China Christian Council.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Edinburgh, applicants must hold a degree in an appropriate subject, with an excellent or very good classification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The studentship covers variable costs towards tuition fees and accommodation, for each year of the prescribed period of the degree program.