The studentships are an excellent way to help reduce the costs of higher education. That’s why the Boaziçi University is proudly offering its Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant.
The Study grant is designed to promote and further enhance the Network’s support to students and staff as well as broaden mobility between the Network’s institutions.
Nice chance for Domestic and International students to study in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Why at Boaziçi University? The university has a long history of cultural exchange. Its vision is to sustain and further a “global” Boaziçi, where each member of its community not only discovers Turkey, but also the world!
Application Deadline: February 5, 2020
University or Organization: Boaziçi University
Course Level: Master and PhD programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Turkey
Eligible Countries: Turkey and all nationalities students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Master’s and PhD programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be:
- The grant is limited to thesis research on masters or PhD level. Students are allowed to take courses as well.
- Masters/PhD level
- Length of stay: 1 – 6 months (mobility is not restricted to semesters, but may also take place during the holidays)
- Students, who are eligible for an ERASMUS grant, cannot apply for this grant
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For a application, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, students must be fulfilling the online application form to apply for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a Letter of Recommendation by supervisor/program coordinator, Letter of Acceptance and application form.
- Language Requirement: For studying in a proper way at the university, good speaking and writing skills in the English language is a must.
Benefits: The Young Researchers Grant up to 20 scholarships of €1,000 each will be offered to students, who might not be eligible for other programs such as ERASMUS+ (e.g. length of stay is under 2 months).