In partnership with CICRA, Deakin University is now offering the CICRA Partnership Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. This is a fantastic program that will help students get a taste of what it’s like to study at Deakin University.
With 40% of their course fees covered, this program will support students who are applying for the bachelor of cybersecurity program at Deakin University.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University was the first university in Australia to provide distance education. It was founded in 1974 and named after an Australian Prime Minister named Alfred Deakin. It is an innovative and visionary institution situated in Geelong, Australia.
Why study at Deakin University? It is a prestigious university that offers globally recognized 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses and 43 research degree programs. It has been dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 40% of the student’s tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of cybersecurity
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a prospective international student
- Must have completed their first two years of study (16 credit points) of a CICRA Advanced Diploma
- Must have applied for Deakin’s Bachelor of Cyber Security as an offshore Cloud Campus Deakin student (for their third year).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students applying for a bachelor of cybersecurity will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get an entry in this program, applicants must have completed their first two years of study (16 credit points) of a CICRA Advanced Diploma.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have completed an English language test such as IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge.
Benefits: This scholarship scheme will cover 40% of the student’s tuition fees.