All new students from all around the world are invited to take part in an Oradea Scholarship program at the University of London. The grant is open for the session 2021/2022.
A fine chance for international students to get fund in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1836, the University of London is a federal research university located in London, England which contains 18 member institutions. It offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student’s experience.
Why study at the University of London? The university has the best teachers and lecturers for leaching applicants and developing their personality according to this fast-changing world. Here students will able to improve learning skills and building their confidence at the highest level.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2021
- University: The University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree program in one of the following programmes: BSc Computer Science, BSc Psychology, BSc Business Administration, Global MBA, Master of Laws (LLM), MSc Data Science, MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You will need to demonstrate within the application that without the scholarship you would not be able to undertake the program.
- The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any of our programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, firstly candidates should choose one of the following programmes: BSc Computer Science, BSc Psychology, BSc Business Administration, Global MBA, Master of Laws (LLM), MSc Data Science and MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics After, they can download and complete the scholarship application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to check out the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The Oradea scholarship program covers all University of London tuition fees to the winning candidates.