Applicants are invited to apply for the City Undergraduate Mature Student Bursary program for the 2017/18 academic year. The award is available to eligible Home/UK undergraduate students who are ordinarily resident in England.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Valuable for home and UK students to get higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world. City, University of London provides and recommends a number of funding options to help you meet the cost of university.
Why at City University London? City University London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London.
University or Organization: City University London
Course Level: Undergraduate study
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Home/UK undergraduate students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this application :
- New Home/UK undergraduates starting in 2017/18;
- Ordinarily resident in England;
- Residual household income equal to or less than £42,611 a year or less as assessed by Student Finance England (SFE);
- Aged 21 years of age or older on 1 September 2017.
- The award is available to eligible Home/UK undergraduate students who are ordinarily resident in England.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application form. When they apply for student finance through Student Finance England (SFE) applicants have to give their consent to share their financial information with the University, all their sponsors must also give their consent to share their financial information with the University.
- Admission Requirements: Students must be new entrants to Higher Education, i.e. have not previously studied part or all of an undergraduate degree program. Students must be commencing the first year of their degree as a new student i.e. those commencing in Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 are not eligible.
- language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
Each bursary is worth £1,000 per year academic year, for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.