Clark College is now awarding extensive foundation grants to support well-qualified international students in their studies at the college.
Students who hold a minimum GPA of 2.5 are eligible to receive this award. The programme is open to both international and USA students.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Clark College is a public community college situates in Vancouver guiding individuals to achieve their educational and professional goals. It aspires to provide its best service to the community while also being ranked 103rd in National Universities.
Why choose to study at Clark College? Clark College believes that everyone can be a successful student when given the right resources and environment. Therefore, it provides just the right environment for students to learn and grow in. They offer a range of support services to help the students balance their financial, academic, and life obligations and invest in teaching-focused faculty that teach small batches of students.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Clark College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic applicants both are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any undergraduate degree programme at Clark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled and accepted by the college.
- The applicants must be commencing their academic year in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to apply through the college application portal.
- The candidates must log in to SmartSelect and apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- Writing samples
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to score a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be admitted into any programme at Clark College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 85
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants selected for the Clark College Foundation support will receive benefits towards certain aspects of the cost of study at Clark.