To increase the participation of students in the field of marketing, Melbourne Business School has designed a mind-blowing programme called Clemenger BBDO Scholarship.
Through this funding opportunity, Melbourne Business School wants to find talented students from around the world for its prestigious MBA and Master of Marketing programmes. This scheme will be allocated based on academic merit.
This scholarship will provide you with a award of $50,000 to ease the burden of study in abroad.
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1963, Melbourne Business School is a renowned graduate school of the University of Melbourne. It has always been dedicated to providing students with a world-class education in the field of management. Every year, through its variety of programmes, it attracts bright and ambitious leaders from all over the world to study.
Why would you like to study at Melbourne Business School? The school is especially recognized for its friendly environment, its affordability, its well-educated lectures, and its advanced facilities. Its degree programmes and courses have been ranked among the best in the world.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Melbourne Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following programmes: Master of Marketing and Part-time MBA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Can be of any nationality
- Must have applied for an approved course at Melbourne Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants will have to apply first for an applicable course at the school. After that, they must fill out an online application form that must include a CV.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college and university to take part in a master’s degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English qualifications for most of the courses: IELTS, TOEFL- iBT, TOEFL- paper-based, and PTE.
Benefits: This scholarship will cover the partial tuition fee worth $50,000 of any approved course.