DCU Business School is giving international students a chance to become a part of the Club Female Executive Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme aims to reach a 30% female gender balance in Irish boards and executive management positions. Female candidates will receive a fixed amount to pursue a postgraduate programme at DCU Business School on winning this application .
DCU Business School is Ireland’s most ambitious business school that is consistently recognised in international rankings of young and globally-engaged universities. It is affiliated to Dublin City University and thus, shelters excellence in practice.
Why choose to study at Dublin City University? Dublin City University has a range of recognised qualification to offer its students while they live in a friendly and vibrant city. It ranks 1st in Ireland and 19th in the world for graduate employability, according to the 2020 QS Graduate Employability Rankings. DCU is widely known as a great place to start a career given its expert teaching faculty that is passionate about their subjects, committed to academic excellence and always open to working with students.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021
- University or Organization: DCU Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of Ireland and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for any part time postgraduate programme taught at DCU Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be females.
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied programme by DCU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to their choice of postgraduate programme online using the university portal. The applicants must send the below mentioned documents at [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application explaining why the application should be considered. The letter should be off 750 words and should also indicate the interested part time postgraduate programme.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to possess qualifications relevant to the postgraduate programme applied to, to get into DCU Business School.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL CBT – 273
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
The selected candidates, under the 30% Club Female Executive Scholarship, will receive €10,000 towards the applied part time postgraduate programme at DCU Business School.