DCU Business School is giving international students a chance to become a part of the Club Female Executive Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme aims to reach a 30% female gender balance in Irish boards and executive management positions. Female candidates will receive a fixed amount to pursue a postgraduate programme at DCU Business School on winning this scholarship.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their school tuition.
User Review( votes)
DCU Business School is Ireland’s most ambitious business school that is consistently recognised in international rankings of young and globally-engaged universities. It is affiliated to Dublin City University and thus, shelters excellence in practice.
Why choose to study at Dublin City University? Dublin City University has a range of recognised qualification to offer its students while they live in a friendly and vibrant city. It ranks 1st in Ireland and 19th in the world for graduate employability, according to the 2020 QS Graduate Employability Rankings. DCU is widely known as a great place to start a career given its expert teaching faculty that is passionate about their subjects, committed to academic excellence and always open to working with students.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 15th July, 2022.
- University or Organization: DCU Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of Ireland and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for any part time postgraduate programme taught at DCU Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be females.
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied programme by DCU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to their choice of postgraduate programme online using the university portal. The applicants must send the below mentioned documents at [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application explaining why the scholarship application should be considered. The letter should be off 750 words and should also indicate the interested part time postgraduate programme.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to possess qualifications relevant to the postgraduate programme applied to, to get into DCU Business School.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL CBT – 273
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
The selected candidates, under the 30% Club Female Executive Scholarship, will receive €10,000 towards the applied part time postgraduate programme at DCU Business School.