Bangor University is providing an excellent opportunity through its Global Wales postgraduate placements for talented students in the UK.
The programme is open for Vietnam, India, and other European Union countries students who will undertake a postgraduate degree at Bangor University.
Bangor University is one of the top Public universities in Bangor, United Kingdom, ranked #601-650 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The mission of the university is to build an educational institute that is strong, confident, recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence for its varied portfolio of teaching and research and for the unique, multicultural, inclusive experience it provides for its staff and students.
Why choose to study at Bangor University? Bangor University has staff experts in geography, forestry, agriculture, environmental science, and conservation. The students are privileged enough to have lecturers with a passion for their subject, many of whom are working on world-leading research, teach them. At Bangor, they believe strongly in supporting the academic development of our postgraduates.
Application Deadline: 20th June 2021
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam, India, USA, and other European Union countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- The applicants must be full-time international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the application process on the online application portal of the university. The applicants must then submit a application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- CAS letter from the University
- Proof of funds
- Financial sponsor letter
- Passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Evidence of having paid the immigration health surcharge
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold strong undergraduate and graduate degree certification to admission to Bangor University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE Academic – 56
- TOEFL IBT – 75
- Duolingo – 105
The university will provide the successfully selected students £10,000 towards taking part in one postgraduate taught one-year full-time masters course at Bangor University.