Global Center for Advanced Studies is warm-welcoming international candidates to apply for the PhD Student Paid Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is an intended initiative towards providing foreign and home students an opportunity to pursue their PhD abroad without having to take up loans and spend a part of their future recovering debts.
The Global Center for Advanced Studies is an educational and research institution located that has made it its mission to provide the highest quality education and research opportunities globally, debt-free. It strives to become a leading college.
Why study at Global Center for Advanced Studies? Global Center for Advanced Studies has a faculty panel that is world-leading scholars and teachers. It provides higher education of the finest quality without forcing the students to take up loans or pay for the debt. The students of GCAS are allowed to earn GCASY by editing, reading, presenting, sharing, and pay tuition with our tokens. They can earn while they learn and grow.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021
- University or Organization: Global Center for Advanced Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for a PhD programme in Critical Theory, Theology, Philosophy, Phonosophy. Social and Political Though, and Philosophy and Psychoanalysis.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a PhD programme in either of the eligible field of study at GCAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for the PhD online. The applicants that have applied to any of the eligible course and have been accepted will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree certification
- Master’s degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a relevant master’s degree or higher with a minimum of 180 credits to be admitted to a PhD programme at GCAS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit scores of IETLS and TOEFL tests as proof of English language proficiency.
The successfully selected applicants have rewarded tuition remission for upto three years of full-time study or six years of part-time study.