Applications are invited for PhD Positionsfinanced by the Polish National Science Center Under the grant Opus 14 Mechanistic investigations for local thermal oxidation of thin MoS2 in the field of basic research for flexible nanoelectronics.
These opportunities are available for PhD students in the field of basic research for flexible nanoelectronics. The studentships are available for international students.
Golden opportunity for international PhD students
User Review( votes)
Warsaw University is one of the top universities in the world. The University offers more than 100 specializations, technical and natural sciences in 37 different areas of study, 18 faculties, and humanities. According to international rankings, it also is the best university in Poland and one of the leading ones in this region of Europe.
Why at Warsaw University- Warsaw University holds very good positions in comparative evolutions of the quality of education, in particular, study programs. It will give the candidate an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
- University or Organization: The Warsaw University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD programs
- Award: 5000 PLN net per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue the PhD program in the field of basic research for flexible nanoelectronics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Motivated applicants able to analyze and present scientific data using computers and in fluent English. Applicant must be completed MSc in either Chemistry or Physics or Material Science. Readiness to perform daily work duties at CNBCh. Readiness to travel for a few short researchers stays abroad during the time of the project. Prior experience in the physical chemistry of 2D materials using AFM and/or other methods.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested, you may apply for programmes after you have accepted an offer of a place at the university. for programmes , applicants need to email all the following supporting documents to [email protected] by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to provide a CV with a cover letter, MSc thesis (in a pdf format), Names, emails and telephone numbers of two references, evidence of earlier scientific works such as publications and/or conference posters/talks.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to submit originals of required documents directly to the appropriate faculty or institute.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The sponsorship will provide the combined remuneration with a departmental PhD scholarship might reach ca. 5000 PLN net per month. Super nice labs at CNBCh in a beautiful Ochota Campus of UW! NCN scholarship of 3000 PLN net per month for a period of up to 36 months. For EU candidates NCN support will be supplemented by a departmental PhD scholarship, currently ca. 1900 PLN net per.