Established in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University rankings. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way. Here, candidates can earn benefits from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university.
Application Deadline: March 31 and August 31 each year
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Up to $29,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Must have research output and prior research experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.