Start your academic journey in the UK. Swansea University is giving an opportunity to apply for the College of Engineering Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship. The programme is funded by EPSRC, ARUP Ltd., and LUSAS Software Ltd for the session 2020/2021.
The educational award encourages highly talented students who want to improve the understanding of multiphase flow processes in construction, energy, and manufacturing.
Fantastic program that will provide financial support for UK/EU Students who want to pursue PhD degree program at Swansea University in UK.
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of the United Kingdom, Swansea University is a well-recognized institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It is highly regarded for teaching excellence, academic quality, and degree programmes.
Why study at Swansea University? Swansea assists candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Here, aspirants will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding program, applicants should have a 2.1 undergraduate degree (and preferably a Master’s level degree) (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Swansea University. After being registered, please complete and submit the College of Engineering PGR Scholarship Application And Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Monitoring Form_Ffurflen Monitor to Professor Chenfeng Li (c.f.li-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a current CV, contact details of two academic referees, and degree certificates and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must normally expect the academic and English Language requirements (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) to be met by point of application. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
Swansea University will provide an educational fund that covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 for three years. Allowance is provided for research consumables and conference attendance.