This scholarship is open to both Malaysian and international students who want to pursue a postgraduate coursework degree programme at Monash.
Founded in 1998, Monash University is the first foreign university in Malaysia. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD level programmes and short-term programmes to the students as well as working professionals.
This is a wonderful opportunity that can help you study a master’s degree with the partial tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
Why study at Monash University Malaysia? By selecting Monash, students can get an opportunity to work as interns at notable companies and gain industry exposure. Here they will learn from the best university teachers and build a bright future in their guidance.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year
- University: Monash University Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Awards: Partial tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Malaysian and International student
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Coursework in School of Arts and Social, Sciences School of Business and School of Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must maintain the maintenance score stated in your offer letter
- You must enrol a full load of 24 credit points
- You must complete the course within the normal duration
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the participants have to receive a place in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once they take place in an eligible program, they will be automatically awarded for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants might be asked to submit their certificate or transcripts of academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course.
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash.
Monash University Malaysia provides limited scholarships and awarded on a competitive basis. Each scholarship covers a partial tuition fee waiver for the duration of the course, the amount of which is determined by the School.