The University of Strathclyde is now launching Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarship to assist students to fulfill both academic and sports potentials.
All the participants of this programme will be provided with academic flexibility, world-class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs.
This funding opportunity will help you with tuition fees, living costs, and equipment and study costs.
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland, the University of Strathclyde is a reputed tech institution delivering education since 1796. It is one of the oldest higher education institutions in the UK and holds a reputation for being the first technological university.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? It is known for not only education but also the quality of research. It houses some of the most modern, flexible conferencing facilities in Glasgow. Apart from academic facilities, here students can also find lots of sports facilities such as football and rugby pitches, badminton courts and gym facilities.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the following requirements before going to apply:
- All candidates should be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23
- Candidates must be domiciled of the UK and any EU country
- Candidates should take part in a postgraduate taught programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take part in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they will be eligible to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants will need to send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree to be considered for a master’s degree programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: The university’s current language requirement is IELTS (Academic) with 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
This scholarship is valued at £5,750. This will help students with tuition fees, living costs, and equipment and study costs.