The University of Exeter is encouraging talented aspirants towards the College of Medicine & Health Global Excellence masters programme. The funding program is available to students who belong to the UK and EU countries.
The award is allocated to outstanding students, applying for full-time postgraduate programs at the College of Medicine & Health for the academic session 2021-2022.
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter is governed primarily via the Council and the Senate, which are supported by various committees within the different services and colleges. It offers study opportunities at undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why at the University of Exeter? While studying at this university, students have many options to gain career management skills and the possibility of work placements. It also provides candidates with the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: College of Medicine & Health
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for Healthcare and Medicine in one of the following full-time Masters programs: MSc Environment & Human Health, MSc Health Research Methods, MSc Clinical Education, MSc Health Care Leadership and Management, MSc Genomic Medicine (excluding online variant), MSc Clinical Pharmacy (full-time campus-based variant only), MSc Advanced Clinical Practice.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Required to have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- For some programs, relevant clinical or professional experience may be taken into consideration as evidence of equivalency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need for separate application in order to apply for this application . The award will be automatically allocated to outstanding candidates for full-time study, applying for the first time for 2020 entry.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must have to submit the original certificates, scanned or certified copies of transcripts and you should supply at least one reference form.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should check all the English language requirements when they come to study for postgraduate taught programs at the University of Exeter.
these endowments amount to £ 1,000 as a reduction in first-year Home / EU tuition fees.