The University of Liverpool eagerly awaits applications from Non-EU international students for its Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment program in the United Kingdom.
This award is accessible for brilliant eligible students starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme for the academic year 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. It also provides a wide selection of accommodation that is on campus as well as student villages off-campus.
Why at the University of Liverpool? The university can help students to specialize, change career paths, move into a new field or gain the qualifications needed for their chosen vocation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in academic year 2020/21
- Achieve AAB grades in A levels or equivalent qualification or equivalent qualification/ A*AA+ in A levels or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you can automatically consider this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). All new international students who have achieved AAB in their A levels or equivalent. This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholars will receive a £2,000 fee reduction for their first year of study.