Wish to study in one of the top science universities of India? Apply for the international awards at Charotar University of Science and Technology and make your dream come true.
This merit-based award is available to international students who have attained a minimum of 55%. Students who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree programmes at CHARUSAT are eligible to apply for the opportunity and receive benefits as low as 25% ad as high as 50% reduction in tuition fee.
Nice chance for students in India.
User Review( votes)
Charotar University of Science and Technology is one of the Best Universities in Gujarat and is ranked among 150 top national universities in India. The university follows the spirit of the Iron Man of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, and believes that education without character is futile. It is the product of a nonprofit premier education trust of India.
Why choose to study at Charotar University of Science and Technology? At Charotar University of Science and Technology, it is believed that intelligence with character is the true goal of education. Hence, students are taught that the Highest Education makes our life in harmony with all existence. Students at CHARUSAT are offered extensive support for Career Development & Placement and undergo overall development.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Charotar University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate degree programmes at CHARUSAT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- The applicants must hold a high percentage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register and apply using the university‡s online application portal. International applicants will automatically be considered upon submission and acceptance of applicants.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- High school records
- 10 + 2 in Science stream or equivalent
- Relevant Bachelor‡s degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to score an average of 70% or above to be admitted to any programme at CHARUSAT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- Knowledge of the Hindi language will be useful.
CHARUSAT will provide the selected candidate’s tuition fee reduction depending upon their percentage. 90% and above will be given 50% tuition fee reduction, 70% to 89.99% will be granted 35% tuition fee reduction, and 55% to 69.99% will be shown tuition fee reduction up to 25%. The scholarship will be renewable for the second year as per the grades attained in the first year.