Applicants are invited to apply for the Cologne Sports Scholarship offered by the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences in Germany. The funding program is awarded to international students for the academic session 2022-2023.
The award encourages those students who have a great interest in sports marketing or reporting and who can also show their own sporting successes or volunteer work in sports.
Golden chance for international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Macromedia University is an international university well known for its professionally-oriented study programs. It offers various English-language Bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees in media, communication, design, and management.
Why study at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences? The university encourages students to continually pursue excellence and personal development. It prepares national and international students for a global work environment in which high-quality management and creativity play a key role.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Awards: € 36,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Journalism BA, majoring in sports journalism and Media Management BA, major in sports management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All prospective students with a general or university entrance qualification (no specific grade point average required).
- Very good knowledge of the sports department.
- Demonstrably high level of commitment in sports (competitive sports or volunteering).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in Bachelor of Sports Journalism and Bachelor of Sports & Event Management programs at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. There are two steps are necessary for the application: Participation in the qualifying event and Complete application documents and scholarship application form for studying the above courses.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit proof of internships or volunteer work in sports and information about your own athletic performance.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent qualifications.
The Cologne campus awards several grants totalling around € 36,000. Depending on the suitability of the applicants, a single grant can have a value of up to € 15,000.