Realise your potential! The University of Nottingham is given an opportunity to apply the Commonwealth of the Independent States and Georgia Scholarship.
Well choice to study masters at the University of Nottingham, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. It was founded in 1881 as University College Nottingham. Nottingham has more than 50 schools, departments, institutes and research centers that organized into five constituent faculties.
Why at the University of Nottingham? At the UN, you have a chance to unlock and advance your potential with their world-leading teaching and research.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Students must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Georgia or one of the Commonwealth of Independent States – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme (excluding MRes), any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: You can apply if you are not currently studying at the University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate. Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time MastersDegreeprogramme, excluding MRes, at Nottingham in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2019 at the University of Nottingham.
- Supporting Documents: For enjoying this grant, you are advised to submit a letter of recommendation as well as the transcript of records along with your application form.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold GCSE+AS level scores to be admitted at the university.
- Language Requirement: For being empowered with the admission, requisites are needed to exhibit IELTS 5.5 scores.
In 2019, The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees for students from Georgia or one of the Commonwealth of Independent States.