Applications are invited from enthusiastic individuals for Computer/Library and Information Science Scholarships funded by the City, University of London. The program is available for UK and EU students for the academic session 2021-2022.
The scholarship program supports excellent aspirants who want to undertake a master’s degree programs in computer/Library and Information Science.
As a public research university, the City University of London was founded in 1894. It is ranked as the 351st best university in the world. The university is committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London.
Why study at the City, University of London? The university provides world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021 and July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue an MSc degree in Artificial Intelligence, Business Systems Analysis and Design, Computer Games Technology, Cyber Security, Data Science, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Information Science, MSc/MA Library Science and Software Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Candidates wishing to take up a place on any of the above courses in September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission to one of the Master’s programs. After getting enrolled in the university, they must complete the SMCSE UK/EU application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcript-include certified copies of their academic records, CV and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: financial aid positions will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements.
The grants, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study.