The Memorial University of Newfoundland is inviting applicants to apply for the IUGS Entrance Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
This studentship is furnished for those high-calibre international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at St. John’s campus in Canada.
A nice choice for International students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1925, Memorial University of Newfoundland is one of the largest universities in Atlantic Canada that offers more than 100-degree programs.
Why study at the Memorial University of Newfoundland? While studying at this university, candidates will receive practical strategies and tools through their career learning series and career coaching sessions.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 20, 2022.
- University: Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Memorial University of Newfoundland. After enrolling, you are automatically considered for scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet general admission requirements before being considered for admission to a competitive entry program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants to Memorial University must meet their English language requirement.
The Memorial University of Newfoundland will provide the award amount up to $4,000 to the winning candidates.