Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster and the Novo Nordisk Foundation are jointly offering international candidates a chance to apply for a position in the Copenhagen Bioscience Conferences in Denmark. The positions are available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This fortunate chance is offered to international and Danish students who wish to become a part of the Copenhagen Bioscience Conferences that aim to showcase excellent science and foster new research collaborations and networks. The selected students will get funding for their research in Denmark.
The Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster is a Novo Nordisk Foundation initiative that commenced in 2007 with a vision to contribute significantly to research and development that improves the health and welfare of people.
Why choose Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster? Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster works on the objectives to provide a stable basis for the commercial and research activities of the companies in the Novo Group and to support scientific, humanitarian, and social purposes. It additionally aims to stimulate cross-pollination between academia, hospitals, and industry and recruit highly skilled researchers.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Conference
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Conference in Biomedical and health science research and applications, Life science research and industrial applications promoting sustainability, Natural and technical science research and interdisciplinarity, and Patient-centred and research-based care.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be employed as a senior scientist, associate professor, or professor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to fill this form and send it at [email protected] and [email protected] to apply at the CBC. Students will be considered on the basis of their application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Employment proof
- Academic positions
- Academic references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have worked and been employed by one of the NNF Research Centers.
- Language Requirement: The students need to be fluent in English. Danish language knowledge is a plus.
The applicants that will be selected will be given funding towards their research degree in Demark by The Copenhagen Bioscience Cluster of Novo Nordisk Foundation.