Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Therefore, Warwick Business School is offering Dean’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is open to all students from across the globe. Fourteen students will be awarded this scholarship towards an MSc. study at Warwick. Winners will be given support towards the tuition fee of the programme.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Warwick Business School is an academic institute under the University of Warwick in Coventry, England. It stands at 18th position regionally and holds and aims to be Europe’s leading University-based Business School.
Why choose to study at Warwick Business School? Warwick Business School is a very open-minded institute of education that encourages new ideas, viewpoints, and new voices. It helps the students take on new perspectives and ways of thinking. They actively support and motivate all their students to unlock their full potential and achieve their ambitions.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: Warwick Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 14
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries all over the world are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes at Warwick are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the applied MSc. programme at WBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the scholarship upon submitting a course application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete
- At least one academic or professional reference
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2 to get into a PG programme at WBS.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
The 14 selected students that will win this scholarship will be entitled to receive financial support towards the tuition fee of the applied MSc. degree by the Warwick Business School.