Students from any country other than China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are offered this position in the Department of International Economics, Government and Business of CBS. The selected candidates will receive a stipend, travel expenses, and other related costs.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School is a public university situated in Copenhagen present among the top 100 global programmes on the prestigious Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021 that harbors a mission to be a global PRME leader by making responsible management integral to all education at CBS and part of the organizational identity that is needed to understand the challenges companies face in the global knowledge society.
Why choose to study at Copenhagen Business School? Copenhagen Business School is the largest education and research institution in the field of business administration and economics that covers all the classic business economics and linguistic disciplines related to the management and operation of public and private companies. It is committed to sharing new knowledge and new ideas by giving a platform to share the same with the business leaders of tomorrow and society in general.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of International Economics, Government and Business
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 33,293
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all overseas countries except China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the area of Chinese State-led development of AI technologies is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent grades from their university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the application portal of the university and complete the application process. To apply for the scholarship, applicants must fill the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A project description
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have a relevant master’s degree or equivalent with at least 8.2 on the Danish grading scale or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – minimum 185
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) – minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT – 94
The applicants that will be selected to fill this position will receive tuition fees, office space, travel grants, and a salary ranging from DKK 27,568 to DKK 33, 293 along with a pension contribution of 17.1%.