Queens University Belfast is offering mind-blowing Copty Scholarships for high-potential students who want to study in the UK.
The scholarship is exclusively available to new international students who want to start their postgraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast for the academic year 2022-2023.
A fine programme for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1845, the Queen’s University of Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It offers world-class education and prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society and the best features of a traditional library with the latest technology. It was ranked 43 in the world in the UK’s Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The University offers a beautiful opportunity to experience different cultures in a new setting. Here, students work on a part-time basis, so in that way, they can earn some extra cash. They are the ninth oldest University in the UK. In the last ten years, They have invested £350m into award-winning facilities like the McClay Library, Graduate School, Law School, and Computer Science building.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 14 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Palestine
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Eligible students should hold Palestinian nationality and live in Gaza or the West Bank, excluding East Jerusalem, and usually belong to a family.
- Eligible students must be unable to study abroad through the finances of their immediate families.
- This program should be a one-year course within The Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences, or The School of Law.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the postgraduate program at the University via online application. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates for the qualification.
- Degree transcripts for all completed study periods (undergraduate level and above).
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education applicants must upload copies of their GCSE and A-level.
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: Students should hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Degree or higher from a university in the West Bank or Gaza.
- Language Requirement: Queen’s University will accept the IELTS Academic (SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission.
Each successful scholar will receive the tuition fees to cover their study expenses in the UK.