Applications are now open for the Draper Hills Summer Fellowship programme at Stanford University. The fellowship programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This program is aimed at mid-career practitioners working actively in democracy, development, and the rule of law. Applicants should have demonstrated professional and personal achievements in a relevant sector of democracy, development, and the rule of law.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1891, Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University, is a private research university in Stanford, California. The campus occupies 8,180 acres, among the largest in the United States, and enrolls over 17,000 students. Stanford is ranked among the best universities in the world.
Why study at Stanford University? Stanford has developed a reputation as one of the country’s great higher education institutions, consistently ranking in the top 10 national universities. It is among the world’s leading research and teaching universities. It helps students gain insight into education and learn from the diverse experience of the University’s handpicked faculty. Students make and apply knowledge by thinking and doing, preparing for leadership in a rapidly changing world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by January 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Stanford University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowships program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be available to attend the fellowship program for the three weeks of intensive academic training.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply to the Draper Hills Summer Fellows Program create an account through their online portal.
- Supporting Documents:
- Applicant information
- Academics & Career information
- Essay Questions
- English Language Proficiency
- Video Submission
- Financial information
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Certification
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree at their participation in the program.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have a working knowledge of English is an essential prerequisite for participation in the program. It is expected that each fellow has a solid command of written and spoken English to benefit and participate in the program entirely.
Stanford University will provide the educational fund for students in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.