The University of Queensland is glad to announce PhD International Scholarships in Advanced fMRI Techniques. The bursary is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The programme seeks to encourage qualified students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, Queensland University is Australia’s fifth oldest university for public study. In order to enjoy the best possible study experience, it provides extensive counselling services and orientation programmes.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has a broad focus on excellence in teaching and offers additional national teaching awards to students. Students may gain practical experience in the industry through internships and courses during their studies at UQ.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 and Single Overseas Student Health Cover ($3,420)
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in advanced fMRI techniques to study the human motor cortex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognized University with a good result.
- Must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with a recognized institution and research organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually and Single Overseas Student Health Cover ($3,420) is also available.