The University of Roehampton is giving an opportunity to become a part of the Country Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support overseas students who want to enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
As Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom that was established in 1975. It is ranked in the 201-250 in the world university rankings.
Why study at the University of Roehampton? At this university, you will develop your skills and become more confident in your chosen field. Here, students will have the chance to get involved, find new interests and develop their abilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Morocco, Taiwan, Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be self-funded, studying full-time, and paying overseas tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, aspirants must enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a personal statement, two references, academic transcripts, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high school or an undergraduate degree from a recognized British or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to complete the English language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to £2,500 to cover their study expenses in the UK.