The University of Wollongong is now granting an excellent International Student Scholarships scheme to ensure high-potential students have access to the University of Wollongong education.
The bursary is for students from selected international countries who wish to pursue a degree programme at the University of Wollongong. Students who will undertake an English language or any other academic programme will be awarded this bursary to cover the programme fee.
The University of Wollongong is an Australian public research university Counted among the best 20 modern universities in the world in the QS Top 50. It aims to impart business-related knowledge through ground-breaking research, innovative degree programs, and inspirational teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Wollongong? The University of Wollongong is a universally recognized and nationally leading university in the area of discovery and research. It engages itself in numerous industry collaborations to promote responsible leadership and sustainable business practice and contribute to a stronger economy and a more just society. The main purpose of the functioning of the university is to create, discover, and inspire.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Central and South America, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be have applied and been accepted into the English programme at UOW.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply to the university through the online application portal of the university.
- The sponsorship will be assessed and awarded as appropriate based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Translations in English
- Bachelor qualification
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to be under the age of 21 to apply to any programme at UOW.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
- PTE – 62
The winners of this application will positively receive a tuition fee scholarship that will cover the fee of the applied programme.