Coventry University is now encouraging students with a genuine interest in Entrepreneurship through an amazing funding opportunity called Phoenix Entrepreneur Award.
To take advantage of this opportunity, candidates will need to apply for the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University starting in September 2020.
This support will help students with the award of £7000.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a research-led university as well as a provider of top-quality higher education. It was established in 1843 as the Coventry School of Design. It has more than 10,000 international students who hail from over 150 different countries.
Why would you like to take admission at Coventry University? It is a modern university that has honoured with the TEF gold for excellent teaching and learning in the country, and also won other awards for excellence in performance. It is included in the top 15 UK universities. At this institution, students can benefit from many hi-tech facilities, services, and a lot more.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £7000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This award is open for MSc International Entrepreneurship course
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this funding opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants can be from any country including the UK
- Must hold an offer to study in the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students, who have been enrolled in an approved course at the university, can send their application by completing an online application form. This form must include a 500-word personal statement to include your past and current entrepreneurial activities and why this application would aid your development. A completed application must be sent to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to a master’s program, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or institution.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This scholarship is £7000. This award will assist students in need of financial assistance cover the educational expenses.