In collaboration with the US-UK Fulbright Commission, Coventry University and Aston Martin are jointly offering the Fulbright Aston Martin Award for the academic year 2020-21. Applications are limited for only the USA students.
This is a great chance for prospective students to receive funding for their postgraduate study at Coventry University. Moreover, eligible candidates will also get a contribution to general maintenance costs and a guaranteed internship at Aston Martin.
This is wonderful scholarship with exciting perks like tuition fee, maintenance cost and internship opportunity.
User Review( votes)
With world-class education and research, Coventry University is the 15th top university in the United Kingdom. It started working in 1843, and in 1970, it was integrated with the Lanchester College of Technology and Rugby College of Engineering Technology. It has around 50,000 students from different countries studying their degrees.
Why would you like to take admission at Coventry University? This wonderful modern institute has been awarded the TEF gold for excellent teaching and learning. It has also won other awards for its excellent work. Its campus is located in a very beautiful and safe place of Coventry and is loaded with many hi-tech facilities. Its degree programmes and courses are created to benefit students.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee + maintenance costs + internship
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from students residing in the US.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following courses:
- Engineering Business Management MSc
- Control Engineering MSc
- Engineering and Management MSc
- Electrical Automotive Engineering MSc
- Automotive Engineering MSc
- Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Digital Technology for Engineering MSc
- Engineering Project Management MSc
- Production Engineering and Operations Management MSc
- Industrial Product Design MSc
- Automotive Design MA
- Design and Transport MSc
- Business Analytics MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this programme, you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be from the USA
- Must have an offer for a full-time course starting in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get consideration for this application , you must hold an offer to study in one of the programmes given above. You can send your application for this application through the university’s Fulbright website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get enrolled in an applicable master’s programme at the university, you need to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This support will provide all successful candidates with a full-tuition fee for the first year. Apart from this, eligible applicants will also get a chance to an internship at Aston Martin, and fund to cover maintenance costs.