Kick start your studies with financial support by applying for the USC Merit Scholarship at the University of Southern California for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Southern California is offering this scholarship to all domestic and international applicants who wish to pursue a four-year undergraduate programme. Applicants that submit their application successfully are eligible and will get full of partial tuition fee coverage towards the programme fee.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1880 and currently ranked 14th in the Top 100 Universities in the USA, The University of Southern California is a private research university in Los Angeles that solely focuses on the development of human beings and society as a whole through cultivation and enrichment of the human mind and spirit.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern California? The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. It receives more than 59,000 applications every year. USC has diverse curricular offerings that provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments. The students have a fulfilling experience at USC.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern California
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants including international students and USA citizens are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects offered at USC can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have submitted an application and be accepted in the applied UG programme at USC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must log in to the university’s application portal and apply through it or utilize the Common Application portal to apply. Applicants that successfully submit a complete application will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of ability to pay tuition
- Financial statement
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit academic records of all institutes attended.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- Duolingo – 120
Students that will be selected for this scholarship will get the full tuition, half tuition, or one-quarter tuition of the applied programme by USC.