Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Research Stipend Scholarship at CQ University.
This award is offered to a candidate who identifies as and demonstrates community acceptance as, an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Why at CQUniversity? The university is to provide world-class, trans formative education and research for its students, partners, and communities across Australia and internationally.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
University or Organization: CQUniversity
Course Level: Postgraduate (Research)
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any postgraduate (research) degree subjects are offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a CQUniversity Research Stipend Scholarship (Australian Indigenous), an applicant must:
- Be an Indigenous Australian citizen. Recipients would be required to provide verification of their community acceptance as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- Be undertaking, or approved for admission and enrolling in, a research higher degree program at CQUniversity.
- If undertaking:
- A Research Masters, not hold a research Doctorate or a Research Masters or an equivalent research qualification; and
- a Research Doctorate, not hold a Research Doctorate or an equivalent research qualification; and
- Must not be receiving income from another source to support the student’s general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 percent of the CQUniversity Research Stipend Scholarship (Australian Indigenous) stipend rate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this Award please contact the School of Graduate Research team at [email protected]to request a CQUniversity Research Stipend Scholarship (Australian Indigenous) Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to provide a Community Referee Report to confirm their acceptance in the Indigenous Australian community.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: Applicants will receive $35,000 (per year, indexed) at the university through applying this funded education.