Do you need funding to support your study in Australia? Then you are at the right place! CQ University is providing the Career Pathways Postgraduate Research Scholarships for the year 2020/2021.
The educational programme is available to new domestic and international students who want to apply for the postgraduate research degree at CQUniversity.
CQUniversity now delivers more than 300 education and training offerings, from short courses and certificates, through to undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees.
Why study at CQUniversity? By joining this university, students will able to provide in-depth information, detailed analysis and useful advice on a given topic after researching. The university’s research programs also explore areas that are still hidden and never became part of any studies.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: CQUniversity
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Full tuition fees valued at $10.633
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate program available in the Graduate Certificate in Research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students have successfully completed a bachelor-level course with CQUniversity in 2020
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity to study a Graduate Certificate in Research from November 2020 to no later than March 2021, and as an onshore student
- Be able to demonstrate a contribution to community resilience and recovery during COVID19
- Be enrolled as at Census date of the term relating to the program offer
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in a postgraduate research program at the CQUniversity. After taking admission, you can apply for the opportunity s. Applications can be submitted by email to scholarships-at-cqu.edu.au
- You must submit all necessary supporting documents such as written submission, CQUniversity Transcript or unofficial transcript if not yet graduated, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the CQUniversity.
Benefits: CQUniversity will provide the full tuition fees valued at $10.633 to the winning candidates.