Start your academic journey in the UK. Birmingham City University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Academic Achievement Non-EU Students Scholarships. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award encourages highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework.
Nice offer for Non-EU Students to receive up to $2,000 for study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Birmingham City University is the second-largest university located in the United Kingdom that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has good teaching excellence and academic facilities.
Why study at Birmingham City University? The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres. Here students can get various career opportunities for their career destination.
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Non-EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to hold their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at Birmingham City University. You don’t need to apply, the university reviews the academic background of each applicant and will offer you the program alongside your course offer if you are eligible.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their academic background.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate appropriate proficiency. If you need to improve your English before beginning your studies, you may be able to take one of our pre-sessional English courses.
Students will get bursary of up to £2,000 for undergraduate degree programmes at Birmingham City University for the session 2020/2021.