Central Queensland University is granting the Occupational Health and Safety Textbook Bursary for the high achieving students in Australia.
This educational award is open for students from all around the world and it provides recognition and financial assistance to a deserving student enrolled in a safety science-related course.
Good chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, Central Queensland University is emerging as one of Australia’s truly great universities. It has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years seen by the remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, and infrastructure.
Why study at CQUniversity? By taking admission in this university, here students will find many such ways to broaden their experience as per their interests. It provides world-class, transformative education and research nationally and internationally.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021
- University: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: VET, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate (Course work)
- Award: $250
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: Australian & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and international students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue an undergraduate, and Postgraduate will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2021
- Be studying in any of the following safety science-related courses:
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Associate Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Safety Science Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Fatigue Management
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- Master of Safety Science
- Master of Advanced Safety Science Practice
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or Postgraduate (Course work) degree program at the University. After taking admission you must apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include all necessary supporting documents such as Written submission evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript, evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership and resume
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must check all entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The Central Queensland University will provide an award amount of $250 to the successful students.