The Department of Music and Humanities is happy to invite applications for the Creative Music Production Scholarship at the University of Huddersfield.
The aim of the program is to assist dazzling students from all around the world who want to pursue PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Established in 1992, the University of Huddersfield is an open university that offers various educational programs. It maintains seven academic schools offering a range of educational and recreational facilities to students.
Why at Huddersfield University? Here, candidates will gain work experience in their field of interest while they study. They will able to work part-time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- University: University of Huddersfield
- Department: Department of Music and Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full and partial waiver of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to new UK, EU, and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in Creative Music Production
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree from a UK University or a qualification of an equivalent standard in a discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit the previous transcripts for their study program.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The successful candidates will receive all the following benefits:
- A full and partial waiver of tuition fees (the successful scholarship candidate receives full waiver)
- £7,000 annual stipend – SCHOLARSHIP ONLY
- Full-time PhD study, three years beginning in September 2020
- Competitive scholarship and fee-waivers open to new UK, EU, and International PhD students
- Supervision from internationally renowned staff
- Opportunities for production work, publication, teaching experience, collaborative projects