For removing financial barriers for high-calibre overseas candidates, the University of Twente is offering the ICD University of Twente International Scholarship in the Netherlands.
The awards are available for excellent applicants from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries applying for a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering at the University of Twente.
Nice offer for international students to get study fund for master degree in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Twente was originated in 1961, and it is a public research university located in the Netherlands. It was ranked in the top 400 universities in the world, and it offers various degree programs.
Why at the University of Twente? While studying at this university, students will get an excellent international experience and good job opportunities. Here, you will get the space to be a pioneer, be creative and get connected.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: € 6,000 for one year
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU/EEA countries as well as non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Electrical engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Students are required to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants have to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Twente.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach the following documents:
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in Dutch or English
- A valid international passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Contact information of two references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, aspirants have to provide evidence of the English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of € 6,000 for one year.