If you want an excellent start to your career, go ahead and become a part of the King Carl Gustaf Scholarship administrated by Upsala University.
King Carl Gustaf Scholarship at Uppsala University, Sweden
Nice offer to get a chance to study at Upsala University in Sweden.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1477, Uppsala University is Sweden’s oldest public research university. It ranks among the top 100 world’s best universities in several high-profile international rankings. It is known for its highly diverse educational environment.
Why study at Uppsala University? By choosing Upsala, students will gain a broad theoretical base during their higher studies, and they provide you with a way to expand their skillset and dig deeper into their chosen subject.
Application Deadline: The deadline is 23:59 CET (Central European Time) on 1 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Masters’s program
- Award: Cost of tuition
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all citizens of a country outside of the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, while others are only open to citizens of certain countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need of belonging to the education environment at the University and having the academic talent required.
- You must have applied for the university’s Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower this educational award, students are advised to take admission to the university’s Bachelor’s degree coursework or postgraduate degree coursework.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents:
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed Bachelor’s degree
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester of your Bachelor’s and Master’s program.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students can demonstrate their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- IELTS ACADEMIC: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- TOEFL: Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1–6) on written test and a total score of 575. Internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0–30) on written test and a total score of 90
- Cambridge: CAE, CPE
The studentship will cover the cost of the tuition fee for the applicants. King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is for Master’s programs that start on 28 August 2023 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.