If you want to give an excellent start to your career, then go ahead and become a part of the King Carl Gustaf Scholarship administrated by the Upsala University.
Established in 1477, the Uppsala University is an oldest public research university in Sweden. It ranks among the top 100 world’s best universities in several high-profile international ranking. It is known for its highly diverse educational environment.
Why study at Uppsala University? By choosing Upsala, students will gain a broad theoretical base during your higher studies, and they provide you with the way to expand your skillset and dig deeper into your chosen subject.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters program
- Award: Cost of tuition
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered,
- Applicants must be citizens of from Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at University as well as having the academic talent required.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents:
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed Bachelor’s degree
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester of your Bachelor’s programme
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelors degree from an internationally recognised university.
- Language Requirement: Students can demonstrate their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- IELTS ACADEMIC: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- TOEFL: Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1–6) in written test and a total score of 575. Internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0–30) in written test and a total score of 90
- Cambridge: CAE, CPE
Benefits: The studentship will cover the cost of the tuition fee for the applicants.