Scholarships are granted to assist students in achieving their educational and career ambitions. Therefore, Newcastle University is announcing the Directors International Excellence Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
Amazing opportunity for non-EU students to study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Newcastle University has always been committed to providing an exceptional learning experience to its students. It is home to over 26,400 students from over 130 countries worldwide studying across a diverse and exciting range of degree programmes.
Why study at Newcastle University? The university is committed to offering the best facilities and academic excellence for its students. It has award-winning teachers that are devoted to helping candidates achieve their future goals.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 01 June 2022
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: Newcastle University Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £8,000 each
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, and Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold propose of admission for entry to one of the particular undergraduate or master’s courses.
- Must be achieving a UK 1st Class Honors Degree (AAB or an international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the university. Must need to complete the online application form together with submitting an essay of not more than 1,500 words in answer to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Newcastle University will provide £8,000 each to support high-performing international students.