Take advantage of CSERI Postdoctoral Fellowship today! The University of Pennsylvania is providing a tuition award for talented students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Participants will help organize and participate in faculty/graduate student workshops, aid in the evaluation of the progress of graduate students and undergraduates receiving research grants, and collaborate with CSERI faculty affiliates on research projects.
Nice chance for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is one of the nine colonial colleges chartered prior to the U.S. Declaration of Independence.
Why study at the University of Pennsylvania? Penn has a strong focus on interdisciplinary learning and research. It offers double degree programs, unique majors, and academic flexibility.
Application Deadline: December 21.
- University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: $53,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship in Social Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applications are welcome from scholars who have received their PhD or equivalent degrees in the social sciences in the last two years (not earlier than 2021), or who expect to complete their degree by July 2021.
- Skills with statistical analysis, qualitative software, GIS, experimental and other approaches are desirable, but not necessary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit all required materials through Interfolio: apply.interfolio.com/79743
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Title and Description of Proposed Research – No more than 1,500 words.
- CV– Indicate experience with both qualitative and quantitative research, experience with qualitative and statistical research software (e.g. R, STATA, ATLAS/TI, Dedoose, etc.). List other fellowships, funding and scholarships received, and all publications.
- Writing Sample – An article or an excerpt of a book or dissertations chapter (25-page limit).
- Confidential Letters of Recommendation(two) – Referees should be asked both to comment on your proposed project and to discuss your qualifications and experience as a researcher.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a PhD degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be known with the English language.
The stipend for the postdoctoral fellowship is $53,000 plus relevant fees and individual health insurance. The position also provides $2,500 in research support, with the opportunity to apply for additional funding.