The CSIRO is inviting application for outstanding graduates enrolling in postgraduates program. The scholarship is available to Australia & International students.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation is an independent Australian federal government agency responsible for scientific research. Its chief role is to improve the economic and social performance of industry for the benefit of the community.
A great option to get a degree with financial support for Australia & International students.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships valued at $7,000 per year, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per annum
- Nationality: This scholarship is open for Australia & International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open for Australia & International students
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- First-class honors or equivalent in a relevant research area;
- Admission to an Australian University as a PhD student;
- A Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or university equivalent; and
- A university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you
If you have already commenced your PhD studies, you must be less than 12 months into your PhD at 1 January 2019.
International applicants must have the appropriate immigration approvals to allow them to take up the scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular, any specific eligibility conditions.