ICMS has partnered with SOUTHS CARES an affiliate of the Rabbitohs and HOSTPLUS to provide a scholarship for an indigenous student commencing a Bachelor Degree at ICMS.
These scholarships are of varying values and to a maximum of $40,000 and a paid work placement with the Rabbitohs.
Worthy opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning higher education institution located in the Northern Beaches Council, Sydney, NSW, Australia. The college, founded in 1996, is a leader in career-focused, quality education where almost 90% of graduates are employed in their field before graduation. The campus overlooks Manly Beach, recently rated by travel website Trip Advisor as the best beach in Australia.
- Application Deadline: November 13, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to $40,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
The recipient must be commencing a Bachelor Degree at ICMS in February 2019.
• Scholarship recipients are required to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 during the tenure of their
• The recipient of the Souths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship will be awarded a tuition waiver
to the value of up to $40,000 and a paid work placement with the Rabbitohs.
• The Souths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship is non-transferable, unable to be extended
(unless authorized prior by the ICMS selection panel).
• The Souths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship may not be deferred.
• Recipients of the Souths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship agree to abide by all prescribed
rules and regulations of ICMS. Scholarship students are expected to maintain good to excellent overall
professional conduct and act as ambassadors of the College at all times.
How to Apply: COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM
Submit via email at [email protected]
Submit application in person at the Student Services front desk