SOUTHS CARES, an affiliate of the Rabbitohs, HOSTPLUS and ICMS have teamed up to provide a funding for an indigenous student commencing a Bachelor Degree at ICMS. This scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to $40,000 and a paid work placement with the Rabbitohs.
The Souths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous award is awarded to a student based on the selection process implemented by the ICMS Professional Scholarship board.
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning higher education institution located in the Northern Beaches Council, Sydney, NSW, Australia. The college, founded in 1996, is a leader in career-focused, quality education where almost 90% of graduates are employed in their field before graduation. The campus overlooks Manly Beach, recently rated by travel website Trip Advisor as the best beach in Australia.
- Application Deadline: November 13, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The grant is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Award: This scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to $40,000 and a paid work placement with the Rabbitohs.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The grant is available for Australian & New Zealand students.
- The award can be taken in
Eligibility for the opportunity :
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Australian & New Zealand students.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be commencing a Bachelor Degree at ICMS in February 2019.
- Scholarship recipients are required to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 during the tenure of their scholarship.
- The recipient of the South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous support will be awarded a tuition waiver to the value of up to $40,000 and a paid work placement with the Rabbitohs.
- The South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous award is non-transferable, unable to be extended (Unless authorized prior by the ICMS selection panel).
- The South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship may not be deferred.
- Recipients of the South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship agree to abide by all prescribed Rules and regulations of ICMS. Scholarship students are expected to maintain good to excellent overall Professional conduct and act as ambassadors of the College at all times.
- Activities of the program holder may include:
A). Representing the College at events and expos, VIP functions and visits
B). Assisting at College events such as Graduation Day and Open Day
C). Assisting the Pollard Resource Centre and Academic Support Centre
D). Assisting with student events and functions
E). Submissions to College publications
F). Student Services activities
G).Participation in community/charity work
- The South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship may be discontinued by ICMS, dependent upon timely review of academic standing, professional conduct and College/community contribution and commitment to the ICMS work experience program (commitment hours).
- Scholarship recipients are required to allow the ICMS Marketing department to take their photo and write a student profile about them for publications and website use. Recipients must also be willing to participate in future marketing activities.
- Scholarship recipients must actively participate in at least one student committee and be a student ambassador for each trimester that The grant is awarded.
- Scholarship recipients must be 18 years of age within six months of commencing an ICMS Bachelor degree.
How to Apply: The applicant must submit an application form.