For recognizing and supporting student excellence, Singapore Management University is awarding Global Impact Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant is available for the high caliber candidates from Singapore to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Nice opportunity for Singapore citizens to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( votes)
Singapore Management University provides broad-based business programs modeled after the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. It has over 30 research institutes and centers of excellence and customized corporate training. It offers 43-second majors to undergraduates.
Why study at the Singapore Management University? The University provides students opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach. Applicants can realize their unique potentials in professional, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: S$130,600 (non-Law) and S$135,400 (Law)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Singapore citizens
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: You need to possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma, NUS, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and potential, possess excellent record in co-curricular and/or community activities and be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at SMU.
How to Apply
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program then you are recommended to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. After taking acceptance, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Before applying for the undergraduate degree coursework at SMU, you are advised to hold the high school diploma or equivalent qualifications and check the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are needed to submit a scholarship personal essay, letters of recommendation by their tutor or principal are optional, recommendations to support their scholarship application.
- Language Requirements: You are required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
The scholarship will be awarded as tuition fees coverage, S$5,000 annual living allowance, S$1,800 one-time computer allowance upon enrollment, S$14,000 Global Learning Opportunities Worldwide (GLOW) grant to fund part or combination of the following: Overseas Student Exchange/Summer Programme, Overseas Community Service Project, Overseas School Study Missions, Overseas Case Competitions and presentations at Conferences. An optional concurrent or sequential SMU Master’s program up to S$40,000, Up to S$9,000 for on-campus accommodation at the SMU Prinsep Street Residences in first year of studies. Total scholarship value: S$130,600 (non-Law) and S$135,400 (Law).